Contact Me!

Taylor Hinton
edenandmephoto@gmail.com

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sandbakken {Family Session}

So the Sandbakken's are amazing. She's one of my besties! Our kids know each other like siblings, 

and cry for each other when we can't hang out in just a week's time! Jeez! It's seriously the cutest 

thing. These guys agreed to be my first guinea pig for my take on "Fine Art Family Portraits". I 

decided after having my own pictures done in the summer and going on a few travels, that I needed to 

change the way I approach taking pictures. I want to capture more life and love, instead of just faces. 

Obviously face pictures will be included, that's a must, but I want MORE!! So from here on out, this 

is more of the style you will be getting through Eden & Me, because I honestly loved this photoshoot 

(it was a blast) and I love the images that came out of it. Isn't this family gorgeous?! I know! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment