Contact Me!

Taylor Hinton
edenandmephoto@gmail.com

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Durfee {Personal Session}

I finally got to go to North Dakota again. I haven't been there since the week before my wedding. I 

begged my Uncle to let me take his picture with his little family, and he finally let me. I couldn't get 

a lot of pictures due to the mosquitoes, but I love the pictures I did get. My uncle is such a strong 

individual. This last year he was in a major motorcycle/car accident. Thankfully and miraculously,

 he survived. However, it has been a hard year in recovery as he lost his leg in the accident. His 

strength and perseverance throughout this whole circumstance as been nothing less than 

awe-inspiring. I love this man and his little family. Dogs included!


If you would like to help Shawn with this huge life-changing event. He has a GoFundMe Account! I 

encourage any, who can, to please help this wonderful man out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment